- All submitted abstracts must be in English
- All submitted abstracts need to have the names and surnames of all co-authors, along with their positions in their affiliated institutions
- All submitted abstracts must not exceed 250 words with no use of abbreviations
- The body of the abstract should be arranged according to the following headings:
- Background/objectives: a brief introduction, which states the problem that you are addressing as well as some background information on the issue
- Design and methods: the methodologies, number of test subjects and scientific approach used to conduct the research
- Results: tables and graphs should include explanatory captions
- Conclusions: further areas of research and overall conclusion of the research
- Citation: a reference list and acknowledgments, if applicable
Depending on the number of submitted abstracts and their quality, the abstracts will be selected for either platform or for poster presentation. All accepted abstracts will be distributed in the meeting abstract book.
You are invited to submit abstracts for the 3rd East Mediterranean Epilepsy Congress (EMEC) and the 5th Emirati League Against Epilepsy (ELAE) Congress. Abstracts submissions are accepted until the 15th of January, 2016. Any abstract received after the deadline will not be accepted.